Maguire’s cabinet hardware are knobs and pulls made from natural stone and granite. Each one is hand picked, chiseled to size and polished until smooth. Stone knobs can blend with cabinetry or create a nice contrast.
Hand made, not man made.
Our stone cabinet knobs are the perfect complement to tile, granite, and manufactured stone countertops. Highlight your kitchen, bath, and office cabinetry with stone cabinet knobs of bursting color or gentle blends.
We design our stone cabinet knobs to withstand everyday abuse. The structural integrity of each unit is increased by drilling into the stone for mounting. Shearing forces as a result of side impacts are absorbed by the mounting post inside the stone. This design is different from other manufacturers who only epoxy flush surfaces.
Explore our different designs and pick the cabinet knob that fits your decor the best. Remember, we do custom designs too.
- Natural Stone Knobs
- Granite Knobs
- Custom Knobs
Natural Stone Knobs
- Typical size of our stone cabinet knobs range from 1″ to 3″ and a single block of natural stone can have a rainbow of colors.
- While all our knobs are natural products and are susceptible to color and size variations, we will do our best to meet your wishes. We take the time to smooth our knobs to a baby soft touch; all but the two river rock series. Mother Nature smoothed those.
- The metal backing posts, or stems, are available in Brass, Stainless Steel, and Black Iron.
Natural Stone Knob Products:
- Australian Jade – This stone is the deepest green only seen down under. An excellent match to forest greens, occasional lighter greens will lurk beneath the opaque surface. This Aussie stone is finished in a satin sheen.
- Black River – The Black River series are riverbed stones of only black color. The color spectrum is the only consistent feature of this set as they are different textures, shapes, and sizes. Colors can vary from the light slates to dark charcoals. Smoothed only by streams, a low luster polish is added to provide the wet sheen.
- Autumn Jasper – The deep burgundies and burnt yellows of this stone mimic the colors of Fall.
- Cayenne Red – While this fiery red Jasper is burning to the eyes, its high gloss finish is cool to the touch. Occasional frosted white specs attempt to subdue the intensity, but fail.
- Fossil Stone – The charcoal gray in this stone is highlighted with ancient white and coral sea life.
- Harbor Blue – Aqua blue flows into sea green, the colors blend like the tides. The irony of this soothing stone is that it heralds from the parched Arizona deserts. The high gloss finish still appears wet to the touch.
- Oak Stone (Call for Availability) – Made from Picture Jasper, this high gloss stone mirrors oak grains. Placed side by side with mahogany tinted petrified wood, it is near impossible to see the difference.
- Ocean Blue – Waves of navy blue are spashed with ripples of white and violet.
- Oregon Jasper – The earthy hues found in this Jasper range from near white to olive and slate. Sedimentary layers, compacted over the ages, are finished in a high gloss sheen.
- Petrified Wood – A variety of petrified woods have transformed from prehistoric branches to modern stone hardware. This wood grained stone is smooth and highly polished. Colors can include jet blacks, bright oranges, deep oaks, and dusty grays within the same block. Color matching can be done for smaller orders. Ancient elegance is at your fingertips.
- Script Stone (Call for Availability) – This rare mineral is from the interior of India. The deep burgundy background is highlighted with nature’s amber calligraphy. Finished with a satin sheen, the riches of India are within your grasp.
- Sunset Stone – Swirling colors of burgundy and rose are the trademark appearance. Found in the rolling hills of Kanab, Utah, this Rhyolite mineral is also known as “Wonderstone”. Chiseled to size and tumbled to a satin finish, Sunset will shine in any kitchen or bath.
- Texas Night (Call for Availability) – Flecks of red and blue crystals peer through an auburn granite only found in central Texas. A satin luster offers the subtle glow of a starry night.
- Tuscan River – The Tuscan River series are riverbed stones, smoothed by water and time. No two are alike. A low luster polish is added to retain the river’s wet hues, capturing a rainbow of colors in the stone. Variety highlights the cabinets and countertops with a garden of stone accents.
Granite Cabinet Knobs & Pulls:
We have three different granite series: Contemporary Style, Designer Style and Integral Style. The differences between the series are in the styles and finishes.
Any of the series may be combined with any of the following 19 standard granite colors or customize with your own granite.
Granite Standard Color Pallet
- Absolute Black
- Almond Mauve
- Baltic Brown
- Black Galaxy
- Blue Pearl
- Cafe Imperial
- China Green
- Emerald Pearl
- Giallo Veneziano
- Ice Flower Blue
- Kashmir Gold
- Kashmir White
- Labrador Antique
- Pearl White
- Tan Brown
- Tropical Brown
- Verde Butterfly
- Verde Ubatuba
Custom Knobs: We can take your block of granite and create a custom Contemporary Series, Designer Series or Integral Series knob and/or pull. A 4″ square yields approximately 3 knobs/pulls. Thickness is .75″ to 1.0″. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery.